Monday, November 30, 2009

le sapin. - christmas tree ♥

salutttttttttttt :)

so back to school for monday:|Last weekend i went to my first game of french football (our soccer) at toulouse. It was really cool, we won 1-0 yay! The stadium was really big but the actual playing ground seemed so small compared to the MCG. We had really good seats and were right up front which was good. I went with Eric and Aymeric and 3 other guys that they are friends with.Yesterday I went to Ikea to get the Christmas tree :D Then after we had Eric's work party which was awesome because it was like the melb show but everything was free! So I went on soooooooo many rides with Aymeric :) and after I went into Toulouse and met with my YFU rep. At school atm there are 2 other exchange students! One is a 16 year old girl from Aus and the other is a 16 year old guy from New Zealand. We all ate together on Friday and are going to do something all together soon :) It felt amazingly good to have a convo with someone face to face in english and not have to think about now how am I gunna say this so that they understand! hahahah :)Today we set up the Christmas tree and all the decorations in the house, we also made waffles, crepes and pancakes! :O so good....! And we went to the mass library in Toulouse.

-à bientôt!
Laura xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment